Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

underthehood

Ya never know what you'll find :-)

Hey Jim (Tubby) isn't this http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/3851060614.html the same one you have? If so not sure what he means by a hole in the pan. But damn I wish I had time to run to Milwaukee this after noon :huh:

Hey Jim (Tubby) isn't this http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/3851060614.html the same one you have? If so not sure what he means by a hole in the pan. But damn I wish I had time to run to Milwaukee this after noon :huh:

For cryin out loud Hood how do you find this stuff!! 25 bucks, sheeesh.

No mines its bigger newer older brother, heres hispost-6248-0-94570900-1370555200_thumb.jpg heres mine post-6248-0-07241300-1370555226_thumb.jpeg see how mine has the pull out warming drawer(s) on the bottom left, and the newer summit style round temp gauge, he either has a single side burner and rotto burner or no rotto and two sides.

The hole could be one of two places under the burners is the bottom of the box it slants about 15 degrees and has slots in it for grease to run into the pull out pan you see under the knobs, then that pull out pan drips into a secondary 8"x5" grease trap that sits on a shelf in the cab closest to the pull out tray so:

he somehow managed to get a hole in the box itself or its in the pull out drip pan aint nothin a little sheet metal wouldn't cover.

jimbee

Just a fun thing I do is perusing CL. Saw a quite new Summit S650 on there a couple days ago for $200 (yes you read that right). IT was in a western burb of Chicago and not out of reach. You don't know how hard it was to not play hooky from work and snag that thing ;)

I avoid Craigslist for this very reason. My wife appreciates it.

I avoid Craigslist for this very reason. My wife appreciates it.

:lol::lol::lol: I hear ya loud and clear

Yeah, although i got my 2004 jenn-air for a steal and brought it back to life w/ info. from this very forum (thanx to all the old posts).. i cant seem to stop looking for deals on my CG app.. its amazing what you can find.