Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abeach2bum

Great Grilling Weather

Hey All,

Been a long time since I have posted anything. I'm usually an all weather griller, granted, not much of a feat in Phoenix, but I may draw the line this weekend. Anything I may eat that is grilled, will be inside of a restaurant! :lol:

post-2295-0-18714300-1372366197_thumb.png

With those temps you don't need to turn on the grill. Just put some burgers on top! (What the heck, Summer just started?)

Hey All,

Been a long time since I have posted anything. I'm usually an all weather griller, granted, not much of a feat in Phoenix, but I may draw the line this weekend. Anything I may eat that is grilled, will be inside of a restaurant! :lol:

Who needs a grill? Just hand the meat outside for a few minutes :P

Scott, looks like I'm a close second, post-6248-0-09060300-1372431730_thumb.png my little char griller smoker was 225F yesterday with no fuel in it, the pool temp is getting close to a jacuzzi :)

jim

my little char griller smoker was 225F yesterday with no fuel in it :)

jim

Don't squander the free fuel! Stick a few chunks and a butt in there pronto!

I'd be willing to bet not many are grilling in Kuwait these days either:

melted-traffic-light.jpg

Don't squander the free fuel! Stick a few chunks and a butt in there pronto!

Yeah Huh Dave, unfortunately Scotty and I have till Halloween to take advantage of the "free fuel"

I feel for Scott, I talked to my wife's uncle who lives in Sun City Arizona yesterday and he said it was 118F, thats pretty darn hot, I'm lucky it was only 111F at my house :D

I need a ton of ice to throw in my pool to cool it off, its holding at about 90 right now, its nice not needing the pool heater though.

jim