Sign in to follow this  
Rj Cruz

An invitation to a survey

Hi,

We have been selling all natural beef for a long time out of our store and recently opened a website to allow online purchases throughout the country. We have thousands of local clients who enjoy our all natural beef and are taking it national so that it can be enjoyed throughout the country.

I was hoping you could take 2 minutes of your time to fill out a short survey to help us make sure we are on the right track with our site. You can see the survey at http://www.alexandersnatural.com/survey

Thanks, RJ

RJ : while we don't encourage retailers to use our non-profit site for their gain I' ll leave your post up!We encourage you to add content to our form that our members can use!Thanks Don

1389158254[/url]' post='93101']

Hi,

We have been selling all natural beef for a long time out of our store and recently opened a website to allow online purchases throughout the country. We have thousands of local clients who enjoy our all natural beef and are taking it national so that it can be enjoyed throughout the country.

I was hoping you could take 2 minutes of your time to fill out a short survey to help us make sure we are on the right track with our site. You can see the survey at http://www.alexander...ural.com/survey

Thanks, RJ

RJ : while we don't encourage retailers to use our non-profit site for their gain I' ll leave your post up!We encourage you to add content to our form that our members can use!Thanks Don

1389158254[/url]' post='93101']

Hi,

I was hoping you could take 2 minutes of your time to fill out a short survey to help us make sure we are on the right track with our site. You can see the survey at http://www.alexander...ural.com/survey

Thanks, RJ

RJ: Welcome to the Source! As verbalized by Don - we are hoping to see some posting from you seeing as you are in a position to enlighten many of us on some solid "meat" information. ;) I've viewed your site and have to say some of those cuts of meat look very tantalizing! I notice you stated that you cook your pork to 140 degrees - something I'm glad to see. Most go to 160, which I believe in the past was the more popular temp - which I always disagreed on. I pull my pork (no pun intended) as soon as it reaches 138-140, knowing it will go up a few more degrees after removing from the grill. Sure keeps it from drying out - which the 160 seemed to do all the time.

For this information and more we'd be very happy to see input from you, being as you are the professional in this field! So, hopefully see more of you soon!

cuskit