DaveA37

Looking to Buy a Sausage Stuffer

DaveA37    0

I have looked all over the site but can't seem to locate a forum that allows for selling, buying or trading BBQ related "stuff".

If there IS such a forum, please guide me to it but if not, allow me to ask if someone has

a 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer (the gear driven type) that they want to sell?

Although I have been BBQing and smoking meats for a while, my wife and I recently became interested in making our own sausage and need a good sausage stuffer.

If there be some one out there, please consider my inquiry.

Tks

Dave @ wiscft@tds.net

cuskit    0

Dave, welcome to the Source! To answer your question - no, at this time we do not have a dedicated forum for buying/selling. Best thing to do is to post a new topic in this forum (General BBQ Discussion) with the title: "Looking to Buy a Sausage Stuffer". Then simply type the particulars in the body text of the post (kinda what you've already done).

I've taken the liberty of doing exactly that by editing your post. Hope you don't mind - just trying to attract anyone that might have one for sale, or know what direction to point you to. On that note, have you tried the Craigslist for your area?

Good luck - hope somebody chimes in here and can help you out! :)

cuskit

DaveA37    0

Dave, welcome to the Source! To answer your question - no, at this time we do not have a dedicated forum for buying/selling. Best thing to do is to post a new topic in this forum (General BBQ Discussion) with the title: "Looking to Buy a Sausage Stuffer". Then simply type the particulars in the body text of the post (kinda what you've already done).

I've taken the liberty of doing exactly that by editing your post. Hope you don't mind - just trying to attract anyone that might have one for sale, or know what direction to point you to. On that note, have you tried the Craigslist for your area?

Good luck - hope somebody chimes in here and can help you out! :)

cuskit

Thanks for he assistance and updating my post. Being new on this board, I will learn the ropes as time passes, and we all get out to the grills and smokers again, perhaps someone will chime in with a sausage stuffer. Should I locate one and make the purchase, I will come back to my original post and "close it".

Thanks again

Dave

I got a great stuffer at Gander Mountain. It was pricey though. I have used the Kitchenaid mixer attachment, but it stinks. I think this one is very easy to use, and to clean.

http://www.gandermou...tuffer&i=754202

Kinda strong words there. they don't "stink" they are not made to do many pounds of meat at a time. It is a small batch device. Nothing more and for the price and intent it does a fine job