Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Need carryover tube

Recommended Posts

I have an older Kenmore (Char Broil) Grill.... 415.162090 is the model #. I need a carryover tube for this grill...I realize they are no longer being made...but there has got to be a few laying around somewhere. Even if it is used, as long as it is in good shape, I'll take it. Of course I will pay for it, including the shipping costs.

I have looked all over......even online and no luck.


Thanks in advance !!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this