FORUM CLOSING

After too many years to count it has been decided to shut this forum down!

We recently got hacked and are needing to spend more money on upgrades to avoid this in the future.

In addition, as this is a non-revenue generating endeavor the cost of keeping this forum alive has fallen on one persons shoulders.

After some discussion with Bluesin (Dave) it appears that the cost of administration to turn this into a profit maker would be too burdensome.

So, it is with a very heavy heart, that I have been forced to make this decision! I will attempt to keep the doors open for a little while longer so some of you can reach out and share contact information.

Thanks to all the "regulars" who helped keep bbqsource-forms alive and vibrant!

Happy Grilling and Bbq'ing

Don Solar

Wow, that is some sad news Don but totally understand. While I'm not nearly as active as I used to be, I still love stopping in to see what everyone is up to and how they are progressing with their projects and great BBQ! I wish you the best and sincere thanks to ALL the great people who made this forum so amazing!!!

Cheers,

Don Wostmann

I've asked the company that provides server space to keep forum open until June 15th so that members can share contact information .

Not sure at this point if they'll be able to or want to.

We're going to upgrade the software and see if we can perhaps revamp & re-energize the membership.

Now that social media has just become one big rumor mill perhaps folks will come back to community based websites!

I just joined this website. Is there any new info on the future of BBQsource.com?