Sign in to follow this  
underthehood

Looking for cover recommendations

So as some regulars know I have this Wolf grill. It's a giant 6 burner. Where I am having an issue is this. I would like to get a cover for it. However, while the width of the grill is not hard to accommodate (42" with side shelf down) the depth is hard to accommodate  (32"). Every cover I look at is only for 24" deep. So WTF? Doesn't ANYONE make a cover for a truly large grill? I am sure Wolf is not the only brand that makes a grill with large dimensions like this.

Hood,

You might take a look at some patio furniture covers to save some money.

With that said you might look at something that covers an XL Big Green Egg and Table. 

Went through this goat rope myself a couple of years ago. I think it was a cover from JJ George that finally fit this oddball size table I built.

Maybe I'll have a look at that. I don't need it to go very long just to cover the grill head down to about 24" or so is all. Just to keep water from collecting in the grease pan. Because as many grills of this type it uses a wide flat shallow drawer under the fire box for grease collection

Thanks I'm gonna have a look. Just made a nice trade last night with a friend I have from another forum (TVWBB). He picked up a pretty nice Q320 but really wanted a Q2XX for it's portability. I have been looking for a reasonable Q3xx so I casually said "hey let's trade" sure enough a nice drive to Madison WI and I have a nice Q320 and he has a nice Q220 red head