Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don S

High on the Hog Winchester TN April 20-21 2007

Come join us for this great BBQ Festival April 20,21 '07 - The Barbecue Source will be vending and competing again this year.

header_short.jpg

High on the Hog Web Site

Hi Don,

That sounds like a great event you are competing in. But I looked at the web site advertising the event. I know you had reference to the state in the topic title in which you posted this notice.

But I had to laugh after looking at the web site. In all it's web pages, direction, etc, The web site assume you know in what part of the US the event is being held in. It even assume you know where Winchester is. Even in the directions it gives, it just states:

"In the Winchester City Park off Hwy 130. From downtown

Winchester turn on North High Street go aprox 1 mile to City Park on left"

You would have to search hard to find what state it is being held in. ;)

But it does look like a great event. Good luck in your competition!!!!

Hi Don,

That sounds like a great event you are competing in. But I looked at the web site advertising the event. I know you had reference to the state in the topic title in which you posted this notice.

But I had to laugh after looking at the web site. In all it's web pages, direction, etc, The web site assume you know in what part of the US the event is being held in. It even assume you know where Winchester is. Even in the directions it gives, it just states:

"In the Winchester City Park off Hwy 130. From downtown

Winchester turn on North High Street go aprox 1 mile to City Park on left"

You would have to search hard to find what state it is being held in. ;)

But it does look like a great event. Good luck in your competition!!!!

Oh, you know those web guys sometimes get carried away. Good thing I've been there before so I should be able to find it in

TENNESSEE

Don,

Will there be photos posted here of this event? I sure hope so..

Good luck,

Eric D