Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NapaGrill

SS BBQ tools hanger at Linenesandthings

NapaGrill,

Where do you mount the hanger? Any photos of it in place?

Eric D

I found this cool BBQ tool hook and thought other would be interested.

For $3.99 not bad...

pG01-3488578dt.jpg

SS BBQ tool hook at LNT

You know, I find it astounding how the Chinese can take raw stock of ss (albeit possibly low grade), punch out the shape, spot weld the four hangers, package, ship overseas and market in a local store for only $3.99! L&T must make a profit, the manufacturer must make a profit, how much volume can they sell to actually make this a profitable sale? I took the photo of this hanger over to a friend (client also) who owns a metal working factory in North Jersey and asked an approximate cost on having one made in 304 stainless, at least 18 gauge - he came back with about $15.00 - $20.00 with a minimum of 100 pieces! States he can't turn on his die punch for $3.99! I'm off to L&T to see if they have any in stock (my wife will go - loves the store). If I can't hang it off the side of my end shelf (very feasable given the frame to hold my removable tray), I will just use sheetmetal (SS) screws to fasten it on. I think it would be a wonderful, very inexpensive handy addition to my (anyones) grill! Thanks for the heads up, Napa, job well done! Mike

I found this cool BBQ tool hook and thought other would be interested.

For $3.99 not bad...

pG01-3488578dt.jpg

SS BBQ tool hook at LNT

You know, I find it astounding how the Chinese can take raw stock of ss (albeit possibly low grade), punch out the shape, spot weld the four hangers, package, ship overseas and market in a local store for only $3.99! L&T must make a profit, the manufacturer must make a profit, how much volume can they sell to actually make this a profitable sale? I took the photo of this hanger over to a friend (client also) who owns a metal working factory in North Jersey and asked an approximate cost on having one made in 304 stainless, at least 18 gauge - he came back with about $15.00 - $20.00 with a minimum of 100 pieces! States he can't turn on his die punch for $3.99! I'm off to L&T to see if they have any in stock (my wife will go - loves the store). If I can't hang it off the side of my end shelf (very feasable given the frame to hold my removable tray), I will just use sheetmetal (SS) screws to fasten it on. I think it would be a wonderful, very inexpensive handy addition to my (anyones) grill! Thanks for the heads up, Napa, job well done! Mike

I have mine hanging from the end of the right shelf on myKirkland/Nexgrill, should work just fine~!~

Wefnt today to find one. The linens and things near me didn't have it.

We headed out to go there, but never made it (don't ask). Will call around tomorrow, but may be too late in the season. Maybe online? Mike