Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cuskit

Like Sex - You Just Can't Get Enough of It!

10 posts in this topic

Well, yesterday everyone showed their pics of what they did on Thanksgiving Day. Does it have to stop there? Can we continue to show how much it gets better and better? Here's a view of how I enjoy mine the second time around. And this is just a lunch teaser - you should see what I'll do at dinner time! :lol:

Simply Lunch. Turkey Sandwich on rye with mayo, small bit of stuffing, just a tad of candied yams, and of course, cranberries for color!

Did someone mention a diet? I did leave out the pie! :lol:

Mike

Edit: By the way, those cupcakes are miniatures, so don't go picking on me - scale them out - easy to see compared to the clementines in the fruit dish behind! :lol:

Did someone mention a diet ?

mike , i think you got the diet part covered.....that is diet water on the rocks right ? :lol:

old grouch,

Of course! I did have to return to work you know! Carbide tipped, razor sharp cutters. Fanged tooth high rake sawblades spinning at 10,000 rpm. 36 grit abrasive sanding belts moving at 80 miles per hour just iching to touch my skin. Ultra fast revolving planer blades like a surgeons scalpel - ready to shave me to the bone with a seconds loss of concentration. Rampant router bits with staggered teeth that love the smell of blood. Water - you BET it's water! :lol: Heh - I did need that laugh - thanks grouch!

By the way - you don't come across as grouchy - who gave you that moniker anyway? :lol:

Mike

By the way - you don't come across as grouchy - who gave you that moniker anyway?

o_g_grillin-n-chillin.gifon the net anything is possible :lol:

Okay. Cool!

I like the little animated griller!

Mike

Well, yesterday everyone showed their pics of what they did on Thanksgiving Day. Does it have to stop there? Can we continue to show how much it gets better and better? Here's a view of how I enjoy mine the second time around. And this is just a lunch teaser - you should see what I'll do at dinner time! :lol:

Simply Lunch. Turkey Sandwich on rye with mayo, small bit of stuffing, just a tad of candied yams, and of course, cranberries for color!

Did someone mention a diet? I did leave out the pie! :lol:

Mike

Edit: By the way, those cupcakes are miniatures, so don't go picking on me - scale them out - easy to see compared to the clementines in the fruit dish behind! :lol:

Mike ... OK, what magazine or website did you grab that picture from??? :lol:

BG in WV

Mike ... OK, what magazine or website did you grab that picture from??? :lol:

BG in WV

BG,

Magazine - I think it was called: "How To Gain the Most Weight in the Least Time"! :lol:

Just got back from work - ready to start dinner. I won't even think about a photo of that plate - I don't have a wide angle lens! :lol:

Mike

Oh well. Prepared a leftover dinner, so....... since I showed my lunch, here's my dinner.

Turkey drumstick, sliced turkey, stuffing, red cabbage, candied yams, mashed potatoes, yellow corn and cranberries. Sliced rye on the side. Again - iced water (not vodka on the rocks)!

Mikey's pigout dinner at 10:30 pm, after a 15 hour work day:

I promise this is the last you'll see of this turkey - Pat is ready to have me committed! :lol:

Mike

Edit: Oh yea - there is gravy, but seeing as how I just pour it over everything, I held off for the pictures. Not as pretty. Hee hee.

Oh well. Prepared a leftover dinner, so....... since I showed my lunch, here's my dinner.

Turkey drumstick, sliced turkey, stuffing, red cabbage, candied yams, mashed potatoes, yellow corn and cranberries. Sliced rye on the side. Again - iced water (not vodka on the rocks)!

Mikey's pigout dinner at 10:30 pm, after a 15 hour work day:

I promise this is the last you'll see of this turkey - Pat is ready to have me committed! :lol:

Mike

Edit: Oh yea - there is gravy, but seeing as how I just pour it over everything, I held off for the pictures. Not as pretty. Hee hee.

Mike, You are redefining the whole concept of dieting. I am very impressed!

But you seem to be working so hard that you'll be rail thin even when you run out of turkey, stuffing, gravy, cupcakes, lasagna, gumbo (you know, it's like quiche), apple pie..............

Shelly

Mike, You are redefining the whole concept of dieting. I am very impressed!

But you seem to be working so hard that you'll be rail thin even when you run out of turkey, stuffing, gravy, cupcakes, lasagna, gumbo (you know, it's like quiche), apple pie..............

Shelly

Shelly,

I'm not sure about the rail thin. I eat large plates late at night and then go to sleep. If you know about metabolism - do the math! :lol:

Quiche - that's kinda like bread pudding, isn't it? But with veggies and meat? No roux? :lol:

Mike