Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don S

Atlanta Freeze

It's hard to get excited about grilling outside this week. Here's a shot of one of my water tubs, just after the holidays. You think we have it bad ~ there's 4 shubunkin freezing in there! :lol: Put it in Holiday pics because it's just past New Years - here in Hotlanta or should I say Drylanta?

Well, here about 100 miles south of Hotlanta our pool had about a 1/2 inch sheet of ice on the top of the water that treads over the pool cover this morning. Got down to 19 here this morning. Suppose to be 16 tonight. I hear the low last night in Key West, Fl was 56 degrees. I think the weirdest thing is its suppose to be 70 degrees here Sunday only 3 days from now. Good on the sinuses aint it?

this is my first winter down here and it feels like nothing to me. I don't even wear a jacket, yet...I'm sure my blood will thin in time

this is my first winter down here and it feels like nothing to me. I don't even wear a jacket, yet...I'm sure my blood will thin in time

Well the heck with the cold, I'm heading for the Tennis Courts in 10 min. It's a balmy 31 deg right now. :lol:

Well the heck with the cold, I'm heading for the Tennis Courts in 10 min. It's a balmy 31 deg right now. :lol:

And this while the rest of us are still in the "working class" world? :lol:

Enjoy yourself - wish I could join you for a few sets!

Mike

And this while the rest of us are still in the "working class" world? :lol:

Enjoy yourself - wish I could join you for a few sets!

Mike

Of course I get to relax in the winter and wait for the spring and to participate in the BBQ Festivals again (At least for one more year!)