Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don S

Winchester High on the Hog

Well it's that time of year again, our first event of the season. Winchester TN, High on the Hog. April 18th and 19th. If you're in the area why not say hello?

image002.jpg

This is a shot from last year from a ferris wheel.

Well it's that time of year again, our first event of the season. Winchester TN, High on the Hog. April 18th and 19th. If you're in the area why not say hello?

image002.jpg

This is a shot from last year from a ferris wheel.

Don,

Great shot - I love the convenient location for the "Source" sign! :lol:

Good luck with your participation - I know how hard you work for these events. Wish you had one in my neck of the woods! So, I'll just have to say hello from afar! :lol:

Mike

We made it back safe and sound from Winchester's High On The Hog. Had a great weekend! Sold more than expected. Our Redneck Fries was a hit again. Went through 270 lbs of fries B):lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D And of course a bunch of pork and ribs as well.

Couple of things to show. Here's a shot of our booth at night

I'll make another post of something special that I'd like to share. A special gift I got at the festival.

We made it back safe and sound from Winchester's High On The Hog. Had a great weekend! Sold more than expected. Our Redneck Fries was a hit again. Went through 270 lbs of fries :lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D And of course a bunch of pork and ribs as well.

I'll make another post of something special that I'd like to share. A special gift I got at the festival.

270 pounds? Don, have you been looking at my grocery list again? B)

Seriously, I'm happy to hear all went well and it was another successful event for you! I can't wait to see what the "special" gift is! :)

Mike

We made it back safe and sound from Winchester's High On The Hog. Had a great weekend! Sold more than expected. Our Redneck Fries was a hit again. Went through 270 lbs of fries B):lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D And of course a bunch of pork and ribs as well.

Hi Don,

Glad to hear that you're back safe and the trip was sucessful.

My guess is that if you sold 270 #s of fries, you must have sold much more pork and ribs. Do you arrange to have a wholesaler deliver that much meat for the week-end???

It's hard for me to imagine the logistics of all of this. But it does sound like a like of fun.

Hike

Hi Don,

Glad to hear that you're back safe and the trip was sucessful.

My guess is that if you sold 270 #s of fries, you must have sold much more pork and ribs. Do you arrange to have a wholesaler deliver that much meat for the week-end???

It's hard for me to imagine the logistics of all of this. But it does sound like a like of fun.

Hike

Had all produce delivered to the house the day before we left. I've got a stock truck with 4 freezers. Even though I stress out before each event it's become pretty routine. We did sell 200 slabs of ribs and 60 + boston butts to go along with the fries. (oh and 24 #10 tins of beans and 120 lbs of slaw :P )

Hike, Don's best seller is "Redneck Fries" where the fries are loaded up with pork and cheese, he simply cannot sell enough of those...

Dave