Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dyscookn

N.C. BBQ FESTIVAL

Barbecue Festival | Blue Ridge Barbecue Festival | Tryon, N.C.Hours, schedule, guidelines and more information for those attending the Blue Ridge Barbecue Festival.

www.blueridgebbqfestival.com/ - 13k

I think DonS goes to this one . It's only about 20 min. from me and it is a good one.

We had to drop out last year. Couldn't make any money. Too many vendors. But it's great event for those in the area!

dyscookin, what would you say is the main genre of the music?

That looks like a great festival indeed...

Bluesin

You can go to the sight an actually listen to some of the music.It's mountain Blue Grass,Country a little bit for everyone.

Barbecue Festival | Blue Ridge Barbecue Festival | Tryon, N.C.Hours, schedule, guidelines and more information for those attending the Blue Ridge Barbecue Festival.

www.blueridgebbqfestival.com/ - 13k

I think DonS goes to this one . It's only about 20 min. from me and it is a good one.

Now I thought I knew north carolinia but I have no idea of where this is.

I will be in Burlington that weekend. Is Tryon a Hoop and a Hollar away or are we talking more along the lines of hard days ride <_<

Did a Google and its 209 mi. - 3hr.25min.

US 70 to Charlotte - I 85s to Spartanburg -I26w to Tryon

Just on the S.C./N.C. border.

Did a Google and its 209 mi. - 3hr.25min.

US 70 to Charlotte - I 85s to Spartanburg -I26w to Tryon

Just on the S.C./N.C. border.

Thanks Dyscookn

Thats more like a hard days ride.

It would have been nice to go to .

Thanks Dyscookn

Thats more like a hard days ride.

It would have been nice to go to .

I sure wish we'd have something like this just within a one hour ride of here. Just never seems to happen in old Jersey! Of course, we do have lots of seafood festivals and clam bakes!

Mike

Clam bakes and other seafood? I'd trade off a rack of babybacks today for some Cohogs and Little Necks!

Sorry guys but I live in upstate S.C. /4 Hrs. from the coast. We have plenty of pigs and cows but fresh ocean fair is a little hard to get.

Clam bakes and other seafood? I'd trade off a rack of babybacks today for some Cohogs and Little Necks!

Sorry guys but I live in upstate S.C. /4 Hrs. from the coast. We have plenty of pigs and cows but fresh ocean fair is a little hard to get.

My deceased twin used to live just outside of Charlotte (small town called Matthews), and always complained about the lack of good seafood and such. Growing up on the Jersey Shore we kind of take it for granted, and don't realize how good we have it here in regards to fresh shellfish and seafood, including the abundance of great seafood festivals! Guess wherever you live you'll pine for the "greener grass" over yonder! :(