Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Rigsby

Mounted my Masterbuilt Smoker

3 posts in this topic

I have been using my smoker and had it stored under my side table, had to move it each time I wanted to use it.

So I decided to mount it to the bottom of the table.

First I drilled and tapped the mounting bolt, and fastened some sliders to the bottom of the MES.

Got a SS Bottle from Bed Bath and Beyond and converted it to a smoke stack. got a nice tight fit.

Then I extended the cable from the control panel to reach to the front of the smoker and mounted th control panel to the front of the table.

Cut out a hole for the smoke stack to come through the top of the table.

I then mounted the slides to the bottom of the table and the smoker is a (semi) permanent fixture of the table.

Slides in and out for access to the drip tray and to put the cover on.

And when not in use you don't see the hole in the table, thats where my cutting board goes.

I have been using my smoker and had it stored under my side table, had to move it each time I wanted to use it.

So I decided to mount it to the bottom of the table.

And when not in use you don't see the hole in the table, thats where my cutting board goes.

Very nice job, thanks for sharing.

You added a lot of nice features. I really like the idea of you moving the digital control off the top and mounting it on your table edge. Also the slide out feat is great.

Hike