Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluesin

New Forum here

21 posts in this topic

New forums for all of those BBQ Buddies out there, if you got them them please post some pics of your pets.

Here's a new member in our family, his name is Jazz, he's an 8 week old Austrialian Shepherd Red Merle with two blue eyes.

Here's a pic of our 9 year old Aussie, her name is Belle and she's a Red Tri, this is at the lake at Tribble Mill park here in Gwinette Ga.

She's going to have her hands full with this little pup:>)

Post them if you got them, we all love our BBQ Buddies!

Bluesin

Thanks! I'll look forward to this forum! :lol:

Here's a couple of shot of two pets we lost two years ago. Whiskey, a Black Lab/Shepard mix gave us over 15-1/2 years of true joy. Snapples, a Main Coon was 13, passed on 3 months after Whiskey, I think he missed the dog too much....

Here is my daughter's dog (Miles - a Boston Terrier), whom we have now adopted to make it easier since she now travels so much (for work). They get to see each other every weekend though. :lol:

Love animals. Always! :lol: :lol:

Mike

Good idea! :lol:

This is Junior. He is my official Chicken Quality Control (loves to nibble on small chunks of grilled chicken)

Junior is also a guard-cat. Don't mess with Junior :lol:

He is a red-point Siamese. About 10 years old now, one of the best pets I've had. He thinks he's a dog... will play fetch and chew on bones.

You may have seen him on the internet:

cat_gun.gif

(not really. Junior likes to shoot .45ACP exclusively)

here's rita. she loves bbqing too. she usually gets some scraps.

believe it or not, this pic was taken in april. the snow is now gone, but it's still a little chilly outside.

we have 2 cats and 2 dogs and a baby on the way due Nov 9th.

here are the dogs and Danielle

8a9e95cf.jpg

Kahlua:

DSC_8571.jpg

DSC_6790.jpg

DSC_6795.jpg

DSC_6796.jpg

DSC_6841.jpg

Bailee:

DSC_8573.jpg

DSC_8592.jpg

20080126_watson-lake_0072.jpg

and the Kitties

Kyle the 22 lb black cat aka Chunk

DSC_1780small.jpg

11172007-015.jpg

and Kali aka Precious itty bitty or PIB

DSC_1729.jpg

11172007-020.jpg

yeah she turns on the faucets and drinks the water. Now only if she would learn to shut it off when she's done

DSC_3782.jpg

-=Jason=-

Jason,

that's some great action photography, probably shooting at 2000 or so.

But snow in Arizona---is it possible?

Shelly

Awesome stuff guys, so I expect someone to start a new pet thread every few days here, especially as we go through the summer and into football season...

Here's a picture of our big Main Coon, we call him "Eddie Da Cruiser"

This was a few months after we got him, we've had him for a little over two years now, we adopoted him and he's an awesome cat aside from his rooster tendency to wake us up every single day when the sun rises...

Dave

Jason,

Shelly

Shelly,

See here: http://www.azdot.gov/knowsnow/

The mountainous areas have some of the greatest skiing in the country!

Mike

Jason,

Shelly

Shelly

ISO 400

F/stop 5.6

Focal length 85mm

exposure time 1/320 sec

we are about a mile high here in Chino Valley so we get cold weather in the winter its not uncommon to have a week that doesn't get above 40.

the snow didn't stick as it all melts away in a day or so, but to wake up and have everything covered in white is just amazing.

Shelly,

See here: http://www.azdot.gov/knowsnow/

The mountainous areas have some of the greatest skiing in the country!

Mike

Mike I have not been up to the ski resorts to go skiing yet, but have been to the Grand Canyon when it was covered in snow what a wonderful sight.

-=Jason=-

Some more, heres a pic of an Aussie we're dog sitting for some friends. Her name is Ozzie

She's a park dog also, loves creeks and any water

Here she is lying down in the lake

I took her and Belle to the park the other day and she went out into the lake and laid down and the only thing above the water was her head, she stayed like that for literally 15 minutes until I called her to "lets go". Funny dog ;)

And another shot of our new one...

Dave

Introducing, once again, Peaches who is now 11+ years.

We had a scare a few months ago when she stopped eating for more than a week. I made her pizza, roasted chicken, soup et al but she would not eat anything at all and threw up lots. Then some pizza crust, then the whole piece, some habd fed cat food (smells awful) and after much $$$ at the vet, and with the passage of time, she started to eat again.

We think she ate and was poisoned by mushrooms which were abundant following our rainy season. Anyway, she;s fine now and gaining back her weight.

Here's some early pics and the most recent on her favorite lounge. She usually faces the other way at the view but was distracted by crows checking out our developing figs.

Shelly

Awesome Shelly, I love that first shot.

Glad to hear she is ok, I bet that was a scare...

Dave

Shelly,

She has such beautiful eyes!

Have you ever found her eating mushrooms before? My dog did on occasion, but never got sick

Mike

Shelly,

She has such beautiful eyes!

Have you ever found her eating mushrooms before? My dog did on occasion, but never got sick

Mike

Mike, they say that we all tend to look like our dogs.

She has my dancing brown eyes, or so I'm told. ;)

Shelly

What a great idea for a new forum - Thanks!

Here's my grillin' girl Lucy. She's my 65 lb lap dog and best friend in the whole world!

What a great idea for a new forum - Thanks!

Here's my grillin' girl Lucy. She's my 65 lb lap dog and best friend in the whole world!

Uncle Bob,

What a beautiful face! Easily understood how she could be your best friend! Man, I wish dogs could live as long as us! It's such a heartbreak to lose them every decade or so. Luckily - there is always another very special one to come along and fill our hearts once more! ;)

Mike

Bob, I too have a Golden named Lucy. I'll get her pic up soon with our new S450, which will arrive just as the new deck is being completed. (If I can get the contractor to do any reliable work. Oh wait. That's me.)

Holy cow. Just saw you also have an S450! And a significant other in charge of quality control and unsolicited direction.

Perhaps we were separated at birth...