JohnNC

Completed my Jenn-Air Mods - $30

I could not find the original post that had the drawing, but here is a copy.

the original diagram:

my modification of it:

These dimensions were for the 05 model,

A lot has changed in the the 06, 07 and 08 models where the burners rest. there is a safety gas crossover along the firebox now, etc. So these dimension will not work for the bottom part of the divider.

Also, it is not as effective on the three burner model, but works very well on the 4 and the old 5 burner models.

Hike

I'm still trying to get drawings,sketches or pictures of the modifications made for the 2004 - 2005 JennAir Grills. This would be for the Top Gap, The back vents and the divider panel between sections. I've tried everything that I know on the Barbeque Source but am unable to access any of the drawings or pics. that have been posted.

I would appreciate if you could send any info you still have to my email address if possible.. wfremer@att.net

Thanks in advance.

Bill / 305-607-0588

I could not find the original post that had the drawing, but here is a copy.

the original diagram:

my modification of it:

These dimensions were for the 05 model,

A lot has changed in the the 06, 07 and 08 models where the burners rest. there is a safety gas crossover along the firebox now, etc. So these dimension will not work for the bottom part of the divider.

Also, it is not as effective on the three burner model, but works very well on the 4 and the old 5 burner models.

Hike