Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MountainMike

My biggest fan!

5 posts in this topic

Here is on very intent onlooker! Funny thing is he does'nt get table scraps but he is right by the grill whenever I roll it out of the garage! I guess every now and again I may drop something on the driveway????

post-7659-1248963238_thumb.jpg

Here is on very intent onlooker! Funny thing is he does'nt get table scraps but he is right by the grill whenever I roll it out of the garage! I guess every now and again I may drop something on the driveway????

MM,

You can refrain from table scrap feeding them for years - but they'll keep sitting there, with that starving, forlorn look on their face - being patient for a lifetime, just hoping that maybe, someday - you will relent and give him a morsel!

They are our best friends, and as such - we've given them their own forum (if you hadn't noticed it) http://www.bbqsource-forums.com/invboard/i...p?showforum=108

We'd love to see more shots of him! And put a name to that pup! :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your buddy with us. :)

Mike

Hey Mike, just give him a burger. You have more than enough of them. Our grillin' pals are only here for a short time so we should make their lives as meaty as possible.

Shelly

His name is Ruger, He is a german shorthair pointer. He does pretty well out by the grill.. I seem to drop something at least once a grilling session..( on purpose) LOL his real weakness is pizzacrust though... lol

His name is Ruger, He is a german shorthair pointer. He does pretty well out by the grill.. I seem to drop something at least once a grilling session..( on purpose) LOL his real weakness is pizzacrust though... lol

They're amazing in the things that they prefer to eat.

Our lab got real sick a while back, refusing to eat for 10 days, anything other than dog cookies. We fed her all she wanted. I roasted her a chicken, ground fresh beef myself--nothing interested her.

Then she showed an interest in pizza crust like your pal. I started making pizza on the grill just for her. She gradually started to eat the cheesy/sauce part and lived on pizza for several days until she started to recover. She even let me have a slice, but just once. :lol:

Shelly

I knew that you couldn't resist feeding her from the grill, even if you had to pretend it was an accident.