Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cuskit

Barbecue Paradise

5 posts in this topic

Tonight on the Travel Channel:

6-7 Barbecue Paradise

7-8 Rib Paradise

8-9 Hamburger Paradise

9-10 Steak Paradise

My DVR is all set! :lol: Looking good for enticing shows to stimulate lighting our grills! :lol:

mikey

Tonight on the Travel Channel:

6-7 Barbecue Paradise

7-8 Rib Paradise

8-9 Hamburger Paradise

9-10 Steak Paradise

My DVR is all set! ;) Looking good for enticing shows to stimulate lighting our grills! :)

mikey

Mikey,

You missed the pizza paradise AND the hot dog paradise that are/were on before the above mentioned. The pizzas looked terrific - more like lasagna - guess I'm going to the local pizza joint here in Yuma tonight - Da Boyz - great pies and THE best meatballs I have ever eaten!

They had a caviar, lobster, cream cheese pie from someplace in New York - $1,000. I think that is slightly out of my price range....

beach

edit- well now I am watching paradise hot dogs - maybe I'll go get the fixins for a chili dog!

Mikey,

You missed the pizza paradise AND the hot dog paradise that are/were on before the above mentioned. The pizzas looked terrific - more like lasagna - guess I'm going to the local pizza joint here in Yuma tonight - Da Boyz - great pies and THE best meatballs I have ever eaten!

They had a caviar, lobster, cream cheese pie from someplace in New York - $1,000. I think that is slightly out of my price range....

beach

edit- well now I am watching paradise hot dogs - maybe I'll go get the fixins for a chili dog!

Well, right now they are dining on hamburgers. Made of yak, wild boar and ostrich! Yikes! Think I'll stick to my East Coast Sliders! ;)

beach - I think it's like a marathon show - they're repeating them for quite a while now.

mike

Well, right now they are dining on hamburgers. Made of yak, wild boar and ostrich! Yikes! Think I'll stick to my East Coast Sliders! ;)

beach - I think it's like a marathon show - they're repeating them for quite a while now.

mike

Yep - we do have a little time warp going on here - I'm 3 hrs behind. Not sure I'll watch the burger series after your comments!

beach

Yep - we do have a little time warp going on here - I'm 3 hrs behind. Not sure I'll watch the burger series after your comments!

beach

Oh yes, do so! You'll love the little filly serving them! :)

mike

Do I have you wondering now? ;)