Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gunksny

Feed Your Face Challenge!!

12 posts in this topic

Sheesh no problem 2 pounds of meat a little coleslaw and some beans and a cupcake, the only problem I can see is if there BBQ sucked :lol:

Sheesh no problem 2 pounds of meat a little coleslaw and some beans and a cupcake, the only problem I can see is if there BBQ sucked :lol:

X2 here :)

awesome - i wonder why the salltines?

Saltines are only there to keep you from gagging when you get past the first 1 1/2 pounds of meat. Shove them in your mouth sideways and you forget you are going the THROW up! Sorry -- I couldn't resist! All these shows on TV about how much food you can consume are driving me crazy. How about some QUALITY, hell with the quantity!

How about some QUALITY, hell with the quantity!

Thats what I'm talkin about the only way I could suck down this guys pig plate was if it was killer BBQ otherwise I'd gag on the first 6 ounces.

Thats what I'm talkin about the only way I could suck down this guys pig plate was if it was killer BBQ otherwise I'd gag on the first 6 ounces.

Two pounds? That's it? Hell, I leave more gristle on my plate than that! If I was closer I'd get my name on that wall of cue in a heartbeat! Those guys gotta check out Julies in PA. They have a 96 oz steak there that'll make that plate pale by comparison. No - I haven't eaten the 96 oz. But I did chow through a 48 oz. No big deal? That was just my side. The four racks o' ribs was my entree. B) Awww - they wuz mostly bones! :)

piggy mikey

Two pounds? That's it? Hell, I leave more gristle on my plate than that!

piggy mikey

Thats what I was saying 2 pounds is what I snack on before I sit down too eat and the guys charging 65 bucks for it, 32.50 a pound for brisket?

½ lb. of Moist Brisket

½ lb. of Lean Brisket

½ lb. of Beef Shoulder

½ lb. of Prime Rib

1 Small Hot Side

1 Small Cold Side

32 oz. Soft Drink

1 Cupcake of Your Choice

This place has got to be kidding I'd eat all that, then the say bring me another one this time triple the Prime Rib, I have went to buffets in Las Vegas and have ate 6 pounds of Prime Rib plus about 40 shrimp for 14 bucks, I'll trade him the 32 oz. coke for three beers..............

But like Don said if his bbq sucks what's the point I'd spit out the first bite.............

jimbo

Thats what I was saying 2 pounds is what I snack on before I sit down too eat and the guys charging 65 bucks for it, 32.50 a pound for brisket?

½ lb. of Moist Brisket

½ lb. of Lean Brisket

½ lb. of Beef Shoulder

½ lb. of Prime Rib

1 Small Hot Side

1 Small Cold Side

32 oz. Soft Drink

1 Cupcake of Your Choice

This place has got to be kidding I'd eat all that, then the say bring me another one this time triple the Prime Rib, I have went to buffets in Las Vegas and have ate 6 pounds of Prime Rib plus about 40 shrimp for 14 bucks, I'll trade him the 32 oz. coke for three beers..............

But like Don said if his bbq sucks what's the point I'd spit out the first bite.............

jimbo

jim,

Imagine you and me at a restaurant together? Damn chef couldn't grill enough for us quick enough! B) I do declare you the KING though - I can't manage six pounds - that's a bit over even my limit.. I'm thinking you might have been speaking metaphorically though.. :) mikey

jim,

Imagine you and me at a restaurant together? Damn chef couldn't grill enough for us quick enough! ;) I do declare you the KING though - I can't manage six pounds - that's a bit over even my limit.. I'm thinking you might have been speaking metaphorically though.. :) mikey

Vegas is 230 miles from my house making it a constant temptation, I don't know Mikey maybe since of course I could not weigh my rib roast consumption :) I know that the carver is standing behind a 12"-14" long by 8" wide Rib Roast and I eat a good 8-10 inches of it ;) arriving in Vegas at 10am purposely not eating all day in anticipation of the nights ridiculously inexpensive feast, gambling all day and consuming countless free alcoholic beverages being served by scantly clad wenches come 4pm when they start the dinner buffet i roll on in and most often start at the shrimp table grab at least 30-40 medium shrimp, a bowl full of cocktail sauce suck those down head for the prime rib and on my first plate will most often add some garlic mashed taters and gravy and maybe even a small vegie plate and of course a soup bowl full of cream horseradish sauce, there is allot of fat that I don't care for but all in all I do eat enough for 4 people B) and of course it is nap time at that point

Drunk And Packed With Prime Rib

jimbob

Vegas is 230 miles from my house making it a constant temptation, I don't know Mikey maybe since of course I could not weigh my rib roast consumption ;) I know that the carver is standing behind a 12"-14" long by 8" wide Rib Roast and I eat a good 8-10 inches of it :) arriving in Vegas at 10am purposely not eating all day in anticipation of the nights ridiculously inexpensive feast, gambling all day and consuming countless free alcoholic beverages being served by scantly clad wenches come 4pm when they start the dinner buffet i roll on in and most often start at the shrimp table grab at least 30-40 medium shrimp, a bowl full of cocktail sauce suck those down head for the prime rib and on my first plate will most often add some garlic mashed taters and gravy and maybe even a small vegie plate and of course a soup bowl full of cream horseradish sauce, there is allot of fat that I don't care for but all in all I do eat enough for 4 people B) and of course it is nap time at that point

Drunk And Packed With Prime Rib

jimbob

jim,

Sounds just like my Atlantic City excursions! Only difference - I'll add that I seem to always go home broke! Damn system is not stacked in my favor... :(

I only go for the food. Oh yea - I never noticed any scantily clad women.. Honest! Ask Patty! :);)

sly as a fox - mikey

jim,

Sounds just like my Atlantic City excursions! Only difference - I'll add that I seem to always go home broke! Damn system is not stacked in my favor... :)

I only go for the food. Oh yea - I never noticed any scantily clad women.. Honest! Ask Patty! :);)

sly as a fox - mikey

Oh yeah I left that part out Mikey, my main reason for going is to visit my money ;)

I can't count how many times I have been to vegas but I can sure count the times I have come home with more than I have spent ZERO!!! I have gone with a hundred bucks and turned that into a thousand but like an idiot just give it right back plus another 100 of mine B)

The city was designed to lure hard working fools such as ourselves into their establishments Via babes, booze and buffets.

Broke, Drunk and Packed with Prime Rib

jimbo