Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2PUPs

My two biggest fans

5 posts in this topic

These are my two lil girls Breeze and misty . When ever I cook , inside the house or on the grill , they are at my feet . Breeze is first pic and misty is second pic .

2009052-1.jpg

2009053-1.jpg

These are my two lil girls Breeze and misty . When ever I cook , inside the house or on the grill , they are at my feet . Breeze is first pic and misty is second pic .

2009052-1.jpg

2009053-1.jpg

Pup looks like you and I are in the same Boat, Tubby has to approve anything leaving the grill or smoker and Samantha the great dane don't really care as long as she gets some

I had a German Shorthair many years ago named Fritz. They are beautiful dogs! Do you hunt with them?

These I do not hunt but breeze is trained to , I take her to the field every now n then so she can do her birdin , Misty just likes to stalk the birds , then try and catch them , she did catch a grouse one time . Plus the BOSS , aka wife dont want me to hunt with them . Hmm , and I thought I wore the pants in the house , plus I did get them for her . Next one is mine and it will be for hunting . These are the best breed of dogs I have ever owned . Nice looking pups you got tubby .

Jeff