Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don S

Blue Ridge BBQ Festival, Tryon NC

Don S    0

We'll be at the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival again this year. If you're in the area stop by and visit great event - great competition - great fun. June 9th and 10th Between Spartanburg, SC and Ashville, NC

Blue Ridge BBQ Festival

WE DO HAVE SOME FUN!

smokinfunk    0

Oh sure, NOW you tell me, Don! I'm gonna be gone on a long business trip! aargh!

Uncle Bob    0

Hi Don -

Are you heading back to the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival this year? I see that it's scheduled for June 8-9, 2007 at Tryon, NC. Hope to see you there. Any other BBQ-Source brothers going to be there?

Looks like a great time with lots of good cookin' going on. Maybe I can pickup some grilling tips there (Goodness knows I sure could use them!). :)

Don S    0
Hi Don -

Are you heading back to the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival this year? I see that it's scheduled for June 8-9, 2007 at Tryon, NC. Hope to see you there. Any other BBQ-Source brothers going to be there?

Looks like a great time with lots of good cookin' going on. Maybe I can pickup some grilling tips there (Goodness knows I sure could use them!). :lol:

Hold your appetite for another event. For a variety of reasons we will not be participating in that event this year. :)

Uncle Bob    0

;):(:(:(

Hope to see you somewhere down the road Don

I pray that the flames will always be on the side of the faithful - peace be with you :)