Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blacula

My First MB Grill

My first grill that didn't have the word "Weber" on it...

I decided to grab up a Masterbuilt charcoal grill last week. What got me was the cool slate table that was part of the cart. After a solid week of rain I finally got to fire it up yesterday and must say my fears are gone. It held heat with the best of them, cooked evenly, was easy to adjust temp, and preformed beautifully. For a first run, I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. My only complaint is that I can't adjust the height of the coals but that didn't seem to be an issue.

Is there anyone who has had this model for a while and can tell me anything good or bad about their experience?

So far, so good....

My first grill that didn't have the word "Weber" on it...

I decided to grab up a Masterbuilt charcoal grill last week. What got me was the cool slate table that was part of the cart. After a solid week of rain I finally got to fire it up yesterday and must say my fears are gone. It held heat with the best of them, cooked evenly, was easy to adjust temp, and preformed beautifully. For a first run, I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. My only complaint is that I can't adjust the height of the coals but that didn't seem to be an issue.

Is there anyone who has had this model for a while and can tell me anything good or bad about their experience?

So far, so good....

Hi Blacula! Welcome to The Source and Congrats on your new grill! For some reason your pictures of your new grill and what you cooked didn't load. :lol: Show us your stuff!!!!! I have a Masterbuilt smoker and it does a great job!

Sink