Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark

MES latest models??

Hi everyone,

I have not been around in along time but I have been enjoying my Weber! I really want to try a smoker and keep seeing the MES popping up. I have read lots about it and it seems the all black solid door and the glass door models have newer versions with fixed wood chip tray locations and higher wattage burners. Does anyone know what the newer models are and if you by directly off of MB's site do they ship the newest model?

Thanks

Mark

Hi everyone,

I have not been around in along time but I have been enjoying my Weber! I really want to try a smoker and keep seeing the MES popping up. I have read lots about it and it seems the all black solid door and the glass door models have newer versions with fixed wood chip tray locations and higher wattage burners. Does anyone know what the newer models are and if you by directly off of MB's site do they ship the newest model?

Thanks

Mark

Ummmmm... Did you read any of the recent posts right here in the Masterbuilt section? The new chip tray design is awful - might work if its 25 deg outside, but it sure doesn't work for a smoke in normal weather.

beach