Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raccer

Webwe cover

I just got the EP-330 (Steel Gray) delivered yesterday. It actually came with the Weber cover for free so I canceled the Amazon order for the Veranda style one. The Veranda would have been my choice but you can't beat free. Plus, I might not be using it down the road based on what people are saying about mold growing inside the grill if covered.

Nice! Just saw your grill in the other post. Very envious here.. ;) Gonna have to pay a visit down to the swamps one of these weekends! How far south are you?

mike

Nice! Just saw your grill in the other post. Very envious here.. ;) Gonna have to pay a visit down to the swamps one of these weekends! How far south are you?

mike

Haha, thanks! I am in Camden County which is directly east of Philadelphia. No swamps, just a Springsteen reference. :) I'm guessing you're in North/Central Jersey?

Yep - I'm up in Monmouth County. I've been down your way - I go to Cherry Hill on occasion and also take the TPKE exit into Philadelphia. A favorite stop used to be the Old Armory Steak House - is that still around? Yea, I know your neck of the woods! So - "hello neighbor"! :) I used to deliver tractor trailer loads of hay down to Camden - though that was too many years ago to remember. I've not had my CDL license since the 70's... Should have kept it - they make bucco bucks now!

Next time I'm down to the Cranberry Bogs - I'll shout a hello over to you. :)

Another good ol' Jersey boy - mike

Not a prob good neighbor, the only side burner that I have available has a grill attached to it.

I wish I was Rich and could trade up my Weber, I guess I am stuck with my ol Silver C with implanted Fire Engine Red Top. The good thing is that today it is parked under the carport taking up a little space but out of the weather.

It was only used twice last year for cooking the Christmas & Thanksgiving Turkeys.

I have been wearing the Q200s butt off in the meantime.

John

John, I don't know if you'd know what to do with a new grill. Probably make a shrine out of it! :D Until then, I'm sure you'll find a way to have the right grill for the right cook. :)

Rich

I've receive my Veranda cover and test it yesterday. I put to cover on the grill when it was rainning, the grill was all wet. After 24 hours I remove the cover (it was cloudy all day but no rain) and the grill was dry. Very happy, my old cover leave condansation on the grill even if I put the cover when the grill was dry ??

John, I don't know if you'd know what to do with a new grill. Probably make a shrine out of it! :D Until then, I'm sure you'll find a way to have the right grill for the right cook. :)

Rich

You are right Rich, I am in a bad bad rut.

John