Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don S

bbqsource fans

I couldn't resist starting this section off! <_<

Happy bunch of folks obviously eating some great stuff. Good idea for this subject too.

Bill B

Don,

You have a great looking crew working with you. Even your own fan club, now that’s something! :(

If you don’t mind my asking, how long does it take to setup and get cooking with our outfit?

Eric D

Don,

You have a great looking crew working with you. Even your own fan club, now that’s something! :(

If you don’t mind my asking, how long does it take to setup and get cooking with our outfit?

Eric D

It takes us 2 -2.5 hours to get set up. Most times we have to wait for local health department to inspect us before we start cooking. Our operation includes a 12 x 20 tent (banner system is attached after) a 20 foot mobile kitchen and a 16 foot smoker trailer. The absolute worst part is breaking down. At the end of an event the last thing you want to do in the heat (or rain) is put everything away :angry::angry:

Especially if your crew doesn't want to do a decent job of cleaning up the equipment :(:(

But having fans like the one's shown in the picture sure make it all worthwhile. :):rolleyes: