Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abeach2bum

Grill Covers

2 posts in this topic

There is a reason I keep my grill covered at all times when not in use - last night in Phoenix. Except I was right in the middle of pre-heat when this thing hit. I shut the gas off, but too hot to quickly throw the cover back on - grill got trashed. So, I waited for an hour, the wind quit, and turned into light rain, so I gave it another shot. Turned out great! Mustard crusted pork tenderloin with grilled pear halves and pineapple...

post-2295-0-80362900-1377617262_thumb.jpg

post-2295-0-72274100-1377617300_thumb.jpg

Scott - that dinner looks great and I'm betting it tasted a heck of a lot better than just great.. Pears on the grill. Who'd a thunk! :)

How often do those dust storms hit? Must be a real pain in the butt! And what is that plane doing up there - doesn't the pilot know better than to fly around that stuff? Pull that dust into your jet engines and you're going down real quick...

Okay, off to pick up some pears and pineapple. Patty is grilling porkchops tonight and I want to be like Scotty... :)

mike