Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

RCsWeber

Pre-Labor Day steaks

2 posts in this topic

Today was a GREAT day! My son took his first by himself outside w/ me and my wife while I was grilling our steaks. We couldn't believe it. Oh the power of the Weber! :P We wanted to grill these tomorrow for Labor Day but we just couldn't wait so we'll thrown some burgers on tomorrow. We had out local butcher cut these steaks for us; 1 1/2" NY strips and 1" Filets.

Kept it simple, little olive oil, sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorn.

NYStrip.jpg~original

On the Weber

SteaksontheWeber.jpg~original

Strips Resting

NYStripsresting.jpg~original

Filets Resting

Filet.jpg~original

Round 1; only the filet. All I can is WOW, the filet literally melted in my mouth.

Filet2.jpg~original

Round 2; NY strip and 2 small baked potatoes. We also had fresh corn on the cob and Asparagus that we steamed on the Weber.

Platedup.jpg~original

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day tomorrow. Happy grillin'! :D

Today was a GREAT day! My son took his first by himself outside w/ me and my wife while I was grilling our steaks. We couldn't believe it. Oh the power of the Weber! :P We wanted to grill these tomorrow for Labor Day but we just couldn't wait so we'll thrown some burgers on tomorrow. We had out local butcher cut these steaks for us; 1 1/2" NY strips and 1" Filets.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day tomorrow. Happy grillin'! :D

Isn't it amazing how good the food (steaks, etc.) is and how Weber gets all the credit? :D :D