Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cuskit

There was once a crooked....

4 posts in this topic

I've uploaded my latest

YouTube video. Click on THUMBS UP if you enjoy it, and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already done so!

Other than that - have a great 4th of July BBQ week coming up!

mike

Mikey,

I like your videos! I have one request - if these are to be "instructional" , would you please wear some protective eyewear? I have three friends that have lost their sight in one eye, due to splinters from machinery.

Have a great 4th of July yourself!

Scott - use eyeware? Yikes! Where then would be the excitement, the thrill of success and the agony of defeat? Geez, I gave up motocross racing and took up bowling. Life is lame enough and now you want to take away the only thrill I've got left? The scary awareness that at any moment I might suffer a spear through my eyeballs? Sigh. Guess it's time for shuffleboard! cool.gif

Okay, in all seriousness - you are right. I've watched so many videos by the pros, and they always use protective eye gear (and hearing protection, masks for HasMat fumes, etc) and guess it's time I should at the least don a pair of goggles. Okay. Next video, thanks! I actually do use them when working, just didn't want to look dorky in the video. But dorky it is! wacko.gif

Are you in some kind of a heat wave? Thought I saw a Facebook post yesterday with Phoenix temps up in the delusional zone, maybe 106 or so? Daayem! I can't take these 80's we have here..

And yes - thanks for watching and complimenting my videos. I'm trying to get up to where most people might even enjoy one or two! Steven Spielberg I'm not. cool.gif

Okay - happy 4th to you as well! mike

Mike

What type of filtration do you use to keep the various slivers of everything from being injested?