Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chill'n'grill

20% Off ALL GRILLS AT LOWES

4 posts in this topic

I went to Lowes today to buy an extra propane tank for my new Jenn-Air. As soon as I got out of the truck I noticed a big sign on the grills outside that read 20% off all grills in stock. I bought mine 2 weeks ago with 10% off, so I ran home, got my receipt, returned to Lowes, and got another $100 off. Glad I stopped by on a whim to buy the propane.

I went to Lowes today to buy an extra propane tank for my new Jenn-Air. As soon as I got out of the truck I noticed a big sign on the grills outside that read 20% off all grills in stock. I bought mine 2 weeks ago with 10% off, so I ran home, got my receipt, returned to Lowes, and got another $100 off. Glad I stopped by on a whim to buy the propane.

Chill'n'grill, nice move! I suppose they are already getting set to start clearing the floor space for winter items such as snow blowers, etc.! As long as we can take advantage of the discounts, that's good news! Now if you had NG, you would maybe not have been driving by! Hee hee! Happy to hear that you saved another $100.00, more to spend on meats! Mike

Chill:

I had the same experience ... I have to give it to Lowes ... they really back their products. The manager at the Lowes near me has a sign posted stating a 90 day return policy, he says he will honor sales and price reductions, on large ticket items, during that period.

Lowe's policy and JA's warranty [as well as the grill's quality and features] sealed my choice of a JA.

Billy Goat in WV

Chill:

I had the same experience ... I have to give it to Lowes ... they really back their products. The manager at the Lowes near me has a sign posted stating a 90 day return policy, he says he will honor sales and price reductions, on large ticket items, during that period.

Lowe's policy and JA's warranty [as well as the grill's quality and features] sealed my choice of a JA.

Billy Goat in WV

I agree, Kudos to Lowes! I had tried some birch plywood from their lumber department, actually I bought 40 sheets, they looked beautiful, nice even color, one piece veneer faces and layed nice and flat. Two and one half months later, some of the sheets began to delaminate (core veneers began to separate on the glue line). We had only used about eight of these sheets. Well, forklifted back onto the truck and straight back to Lowes! There the manager not only refunded the price of the returned sheets, he also gave store credit for the eight sheets we had used (in case failure of them would cause me grief down the road). That is the kind of store I like to patronize! I'm not in the habit of running back and forth with returns, but it's nice to know they do honor returns and go above and beyond the normal call of duty. Customers certainly do come first with them! Mike