Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

PhilBiker

Just got an OEM Brinkmann Charmglow at Home Depot.

18 posts in this topic

All the sausages were bought from a local German gourmet store. Not sure what they were (other than delicious), my sister and her husband brought them over. The side burner has pulled pork BBQ in it that someone else brought over. That was the first time I ever used that side burner. The beer was homebrewed by my nephew and absolutely delicious!

It was a hoot grilling for my family's big party, I've never had the whole grill covered with food like that. It worked GREAT!

Thanks for the link, I'm going to look for spare parts there and at the site that came with the grill literature.

The Charmglow is officially retired! Replaced with a Kitchen-Aid 2 burner grill built by NexGrill. The Charmglow was still cooking well when I retired it this week; the grill itself as well as burners was still working fine. It was other parts of the grill that failed - the frame rusted a it and the casters rusted badly, and one of the casters completely broke.

Thanks for the update, Phil. We don't always get those. And absolutely best of luck with the KitchenAid. Time for a new thread, right? :<)