Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Rigsby

Another Addition

7 posts in this topic

Picked this up at the local Restaurant Supply house.

$100.00 out the door, demo, with some scratches.

Nothing a bit of sanding did not cure.

Too bad the legs and lower shelf are Galv. Steel,

but thats the standardfor economy tables in the food service industry.

Bill

Bill

Bill,

Nice buy! The counter is the part that matters, and ss rules! The table should prove quite handy for prep, etc.! :)

Mike

hey guys, i picked up a 4 foot shelf from a local store, its got peg board and 2 shelfs and made of metal (all black) and the best part is i got it for free. i use it for exactly what they used it for in the store (except i'm not selling mine) i keep all my bbq access. on it (and a mini stereo system) that way its neat and tidy and easy to find what im looking for. and it came with the pegs and all. thought i would share the idea, because i love it and think others would too. and it looks great. jake

Bill

That table is stout! Nice find

hey guys, i picked up a 4 foot shelf from a local store, its got peg board and 2 shelfs and made of metal (all black) and the best part is i got it for free. i use it for exactly what they used it for in the store (except i'm not selling mine) i keep all my bbq access. on it (and a mini stereo system) that way its neat and tidy and easy to find what im looking for. and it came with the pegs and all. thought i would share the idea, because i love it and think others would too. and it looks great. jake

Well, you certainly can't beat that price ;) Sounds functional too....How about a pic??

i would love to post one but every time i try it tells me its to big and does not work RRRRR i dont know what the heck im doing wrong!!! :rolleyes: any advise thanks jake

i would love to post one but every time i try it tells me its to big and does not work RRRRR i dont know what the heck im doing wrong!!! :rolleyes: any advise thanks jake

jake,

If your picture file is too big (large file), you have to either set your camera for lower quality pictures, or use a program such as Photoshop to reduce the megabytes of the photo. Reducing the size of the picture down to a manageable size such as 800 x800 will enable you to upload the file. Large files are difficult to upload, and take a very long time to appear on screen.

Mike