Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killerdoberman

A treat for work

5 posts in this topic

So, I have been bringing in my food for people to taste and to get feedback on my rubs, etc. With the long holiday weekend ahead of us, I decided to bring a nice big portion of meat to share with my close work friends. I started these about 7:00 last night (Tuesday) and pulled the chicken off at 12:30am and the ribs off at 1:15am. I am sure these people will be pleased, and I can't wait to dig my teeth in to this in a few hours.

Enjoy the pics!

So, I have been bringing in my food for people to taste and to get feedback on my rubs, etc. With the long holiday weekend ahead of us, I decided to bring a nice big portion of meat to share with my close work friends. I started these about 7:00 last night (Tuesday) and pulled the chicken off at 12:30am and the ribs off at 1:15am. I am sure these people will be pleased, and I can't wait to dig my teeth in to this in a few hours.

Enjoy the pics!

KILLER,

Awesome food AND pictures! Shall I forward my mailing address so that you can send me an employment application for your workplace? I'd love to have you for a work partner! :(

Mike

Enjoy the pics!

Killer ...

I wanna work where you do!

BG in WV