Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

smokinit

Backwoods

16 posts in this topic

Hey all I am a Backwoods dealer in NY I have extensive knowledge on these units as I use them in my Catering business and competitions feel free to ask away.

Hey all I am a Backwoods dealer in NY I have extensive knowledge on these units as I use them in my Catering business and competitions feel free to ask away.

Do you have a retail store?

Where are you located?

Do you have a retail store?

Where are you located?

Snap

You are aware that the person has not posted in 9 months right

Id look for another smoker or dealer

Snap

You are aware that the person has not posted in 9 months right

Id look for another smoker or dealer

Thought it was worth a shot atleast to take a look.

Thanks Ronald.

Man its been awhile since I have been here time to get back on the wagon hey all I am back

I Have some seriouse spring deals going on now!!

Oh, no I couldn't take a free one as the owner of the bbqsource -forums but I'm sure one of our most prolific participants would "test" one out for you, right Cuskit?

Man its been awhile since I have been here time to get back on the wagon hey all I am back

I Have some seriouse spring deals going on now!!

I sure would!

smokinit - give me an email so that I can forward you my address. I'd love to take a free model and wring it through the mill for a few months - meanwhile running a weekly commentary here on the quality, performance, aesthetics and construction of your product! One of those large, commercial units would be my first choice!

I'm sure with that we can have tons of orders flowing your way!

What are the serious spring deals you are running right now?

cuskit :)

Where'd you guys get that he wanted to give one out for testing?

He's posted twice in this thread to (try) promote his company. Except he doesn't even list the company name so its pretty wasted chance at a free ad for him.

Uh, how about just having some fun! Seems like an attempt at promoting his business and I figured along with Mike that we'd give him some insider encouragement :lol:.

Where'd you guys get that he wanted to give one out for testing?

He's posted twice in this thread to (try) promote his company. Except he doesn't even list the company name so its pretty wasted chance at a free ad for him.

B) B) B)

B) B) B)

Man you guys are tough guess I deserve it :( . Have been out of the loop for a few years. I would luv to be able to hand out a unit to play with but if you are around the Newengland states and want to check them out at one of our competions please do so I can post our schedual. I dont not have a store they are mostly custom orders. Here is the web addy to view them all and I will have them listed on my site soon. www.backwoods-smoker.com I do this more for fun and some extra money to fund our competitons. Here is my email if anyone would like to contact me directely on these units or competion bbq catering,vending ect.

backwoodsmokers@gmail.com. Thanks guys!!!

smokinit - thanks for the candid reply! :)

You might wish to message Don (our esteemed owner and promoter of The BBQ Forums). He might set you up as an "advertising" member, I believe he is open to possible promotions.

I do get up to New England on occasion each year (have relatives in Mass as well as vacation plans in Conn, Me, Vt, etc.). So - if you have a schedule of attendance please, by all means post it here. I'm sure there are others that would be possibly interested. Hey - if nothing else just to feast up on the goodies that dominate competition events! ;)

(not so tough when you get to know us) mikey :)

smokinit - thanks for the candid reply! :)

You might wish to message Don (our esteemed owner and promoter of The BBQ Forums). He might set you up as an "advertising" member, I believe he is open to possible promotions.

I do get up to New England on occasion each year (have relatives in Mass as well as vacation plans in Conn, Me, Vt, etc.). So - if you have a schedule of attendance please, by all means post it here. I'm sure there are others that would be possibly interested. Hey - if nothing else just to feast up on the goodies that dominate competition events! ;)

(not so tough when you get to know us) mikey :)

Thanks man I will. We will be doing Comps in Pa Md Longisland and New York hope to see some members out there.We always have lots of left over goodies to feast on. :D

When and where is the Pa one? That's closest to me (if on the eastern side of Pa) so I'd like if possible to plan for it. NY - is that in the city? Looking forward to the feasts (er, umm, I mean, the dates and cities...)!:lol:

mikey

Our new website will be up shortly with all the dates and locations getting the itch already!!