Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

rivieraranch

Best Time to Buy Grills

10 posts in this topic

When is the best time to buy a grill as far as when the retailers are unloading floor samples, etc. I am in South Florida where there is no real grilling season, just hot all yer with a few mild days sprinkled in.

between 2:30 & 3:15 PM EST monday thru friday :)

:lol:;):)

When you are ready to buy one.

Seriously, you'll drive yourself nuts if you try to time your purchase with an anticipated drop in price, year end close-outs, etc.

Some models never go on sale anyway. The Weber OTG and OTS 22.5" charcoal grills are a classic example of this.

Hope this helps,

Brian

I'm in GA and I consistently see Walmart and Sams Club put their closeouts in August. HD/Lowes tends to never offer "closeouts", but does have various sales that vary week to week. When I was looking at grills in the spring of '07, HD/Lowes still had tons of '06 models...

Yesterday, all the sales ended. Sorry...... :lol: Just look for what you want and do a google search for the best price and buy it! Find the model you want and let us know so we can tell you if there is a better place to buy it or if any of us know of good deals on that particular grill. We also could maybe give some suggestions about what not to buy as we do have some experience with different models.

Good luck grill hunting!

Sink

When is the best time to buy a grill as far as when the retailers are unloading floor samples, etc. I am in South Florida where there is no real grilling season, just hot all yer with a few mild days sprinkled in.

Welcome

It really depends on what type of store it is & what the grill turnover is.

If the store has grills as a seasonal item then the sales are at the end of the season so they dont have to pay to stock anything.

If the store has a dedicated grill section then the best time is when the new models come out.

Usually the best deal is going to be on a prior model year grill

When is the best time to buy a grill?

Yesterday :)

Yesterday :)

When I'm ready to sell mine? :)

silly mikey