Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bama2112

INTRODUCING THE 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPION BCS

2 posts in this topic

Just a bit of love to my fellow grill mates in the state. We are waiting on the MEAT aubarn team promised to provide to the impoverished gulf when we won. So we did. Since the longhorns have so many cattle and you boys is good at driving trucks. Call up Mack and have him get his knife out. Cutt the state of alabama beef for oil disaster if we won and I though you felt we only grilled in the fall. No we grill just like we do football.

All over the place, up and down and sideways plays,. we kick butt;s and chickens and launch geese with split rubber tyres to get enough initial lauchspeed to achieved to my problem,.

And will all the oil shortages and not being able to purchase one. FEMA :LOAD LOAD 2 trucks whit gas grilll so families can feed their starving kids.

THIS Is yours NBPing denies flault and needs to bring back true grilling . NO more road kill adorning the wheel cover off a glaxie 500 and then cook the meat on the top of the oil cooler of a 427 that red hot and popping from run-inning out of his mind...

FREE GRILLLSSSS FOR THE GULF

FREE MEAT AND MEAT FROM TEXAS

COW COLLEGE Aubarn - SEND USE THE GRILLS to Cook

BP SEND GAS