Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cleung

Jackson Grill

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My dad just bought one of these Jackson Classic 3 burner grills and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I'm wondering if he made the right decision buying this grill? My personal opinion is that it looks like a nice grill but it doesn't feel very solid and they aren't very popular it seems (although they are a fairly new company).

Any insight would be great

Thanks

My wife bought me a Jackson Grill last summer and I really like it. I own the Lux 700 (4-burner). My dealer told me that because Jackson Grills is a smaller company, they're able to offer higher quality customer service if replacement parts are needed. So far its been perfect though. Cooks nice and evenly and I like the flame diffusing system and the rear infrared burner.

They may not be too popular now, but seems to me like theres room in the market for this type of a smaller grill manufacturer. I think your dad made a good call!

Hey guys,

My dad just bought one of these Jackson Classic 3 burner grills and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I'm wondering if he made the right decision buying this grill? My personal opinion is that it looks like a nice grill but it doesn't feel very solid and they aren't very popular it seems (although they are a fairly new company).

Any insight would be great

Thanks