Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abuzz4me

Where to find JRA Grill Parts

3 posts in this topic

We bought one of the grill and bar sets from Sam's Club a couple of years ago and despite reading many bad review, we have truly enjoyed it. We are now in need of replacement burners but are having difficulty locating them. The burners measure 13.25" x 1". Does anyone know where I may be able to find them OR a possible replacement?

Thanks!!

We bought one of the grill and bar sets from Sam's Club a couple of years ago and despite reading many bad review, we have truly enjoyed it. We are now in need of replacement burners but are having difficulty locating them. The burners measure 13.25" x 1". Does anyone know where I may be able to find them OR a possible replacement?

Thanks!!

Therein lies the issue of why not to buy these things. By now the unit is discontinued and you may not be able to even get them. The old adage buy quality once you won't regret it. BTW I fell for Sam's club too. Luckily they took the whole "mess" back as it disintegrated and crumbled inside in 18 months and was unrepairable.

Have you tried right here on the BBQ Source Store (top of these pages)?