Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimrockford

Help identifying built-in grill and kegerator

5 posts in this topic

I am buying a home that has a small outdoor kitchen with a built-in grill and kegerator. I'd like to learn a bit about them and maybe find some user manuals, but I'm having difficulty finding anything related to them. Their marketing department must have been asleep at the wheel when they decided "Outdoor Kitchen" would make a good brand name. When I search, I find nothing but their competitor's outdoor kitchen products.

Anyway, I figured someone here might recognize the brand and be able to point me in the right direction.

Here are a couple of photos I took while following around our home inspector:

2011-06-30_10-20-11_117.jpg

2011-06-30_10-19-58_314.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Well, it figures. Looks like I posted in the wrong area. What a way to introduce myself. If someone wants to move my post to the correct area, I'd be most appreciative. :unsure:

I finally moved into my new house and took a closer look at the grill and kegerator. It turns out the brand name is actually Outdoor Kitchen Concepts. I didn't notice "Concepts" before because it's very small. Anyway, the previous owner kept the manual for the grill which says the model number is OK3000.

I still can't find much about this company though. I know they're based out of Las Vegas and it looks like they produce grills in the US and possibly offer a lifetime warranty. Their websiteis inaccessible because they've exceeded their bandwidth allotment which leads me to believe they're a pretty small company. I also see they use the name Calise but I can't tell if that is a brand or model name.

With this new information, can anyone fill in the blanks?

Jim, I've moved your topic to a more appropriate forum, hope it gets you the results you are looking for (I did leave a link in your original posted forum).

You can try their phone number here: 1-800-652-7923 You may have to let it ring quite a while (I did) but a message answering machine picks up eventually. Hopefully you may reach a live person - I called evening on a Sunday...

Good luck - if you have any questions on your grill, perhaps others here can chime in, most grills are pretty much similar so procedures and techniques run about the same. Sorry you've gotten no response to date, but if you can be specific about any info you seek perhaps we can help you in a generic way.

Meanwhile - Welcome to the forums! Belated greeting, but sincere! Happy you joined up here. :)

mikey

Heres a link to their website. Calise Gourmet looks to be a model name Click here for website

1-800-652-7923

ex: 0

Toll free customer phone support is there to assist you.

24 hours a day 7 days a week friendly support staff will assist you with a variety of issues.

* Live operators answer during regular business hours Mon - Sat. Outside of business hours, voicemail's will be answered in the order received.

post-7084-0-07851500-1312195366_thumb.gif