Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don S

bbqsource fans

4 posts in this topic

I couldn't resist starting this section off! <_<

I couldn't resist starting this section off! <_<

Happy bunch of folks obviously eating some great stuff. Good idea for this subject too.

Bill B

Don,

You have a great looking crew working with you. Even your own fan club, now that’s something! :(

If you don’t mind my asking, how long does it take to setup and get cooking with our outfit?

Eric D

Don,

You have a great looking crew working with you. Even your own fan club, now that’s something! :(

If you don’t mind my asking, how long does it take to setup and get cooking with our outfit?

Eric D

It takes us 2 -2.5 hours to get set up. Most times we have to wait for local health department to inspect us before we start cooking. Our operation includes a 12 x 20 tent (banner system is attached after) a 20 foot mobile kitchen and a 16 foot smoker trailer. The absolute worst part is breaking down. At the end of an event the last thing you want to do in the heat (or rain) is put everything away :angry::angry:

Especially if your crew doesn't want to do a decent job of cleaning up the equipment :(:(

But having fans like the one's shown in the picture sure make it all worthwhile. :):rolleyes: