Welcome to the New Upgraded BBQ Source Forums. Please let us know if you have any issues with the new site, we will be customizing it for a while to get it looking as sharp as ever. 

Thanks,

Bluesin

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dms3554

FireMagic Feedback

2 posts in this topic

I am trying to decide between a FireMagic Echelon Diamond Series versus either 36" DCS or Twin Eagles. Can you FireMagic users please inform me about the quality and performance of these grills since they are so expensive. How hot do the regular burners get for searing a steak or do you need an infrared accessory? How consistent is the heat across the grill, meaning are their hot and cold spots or is it even? I have heard that the halogen lights on the Diamond series melt in the heat? Is that true? Would you spend that much money again to buy the FireMagic or would you buy something else? If so, what? Thank you so much for your help. I am in a quandary as to what to buy. Price is not my issue, rather, quality, performance.

Nowadays, fire magic grills are widely used for cooking various mouth-watering dishes at an affordable price. While buying fire magic grills, people widely prefer taking the services of any reputed kitchen appliance selling store. This organization has acquired much popularity for selling various modern kitchen appliances at an affordable price. I bought grilling appliances from this organization and really became highly satisfied. In fact, the grilling appliances, available in this organization, can be acquired at reasonable prices.